BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Allison T.
Springfield
I love this product! You only need a small amount to go a long way. I follow up any face wash or mask with this to rehydrate. Recommend for any skin type!
Melissa D.
Princeton, TX
My husband needs moisturizer badly after shaving but refuses to use after shave and won't use a "regular girl moisturizer" but he'll use this. works great!
Crystal M.
This moisturizer works great and reduced my acne by a lot in a matter of days it does not smell the best but it does its job and that's what matters to me
beverly C.
I love that it's a moisturizer and has an spf of 15. Simply amazing I put it on at least 2x a day. It helps keep blimishes at Bay while protecting the skin
Hailey B.
Dix Hills, NY
I have been using this facial moisturizer since middle school. I am in my masters program and still won't give it up. It is my favorite facial moisturizer!
Shelly E.
I have been using this face moisturizer for years! Even during the winter when my skin gets very dry, this moisturizer helps keep my skin soft and smooth.
Alison B.
Lansing, MI
Works pretty well on my combination skin. Could use a little more moisture but I get pretty oily so it's usually okay. Helps to keep my skin sort of clear.
Lashawn M.
Fairmont, NC
It gets the job done leaving your skin feeling refreshed not oily . And you don't have that oily buildup that you get from some of the other moisturizers.
Grace C.
I've been using the moisturizer for probably 3 or 4 years, its the only one that really works with my skin, and its fairly easy to mix with other products
Courtney A.
Lake Jackson, TX
This moisturizer helps with my dry patches so much. After just two eeeks of using I could notice a difference in my skin. For sure helps rebalance my skin
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?