BY CLEAN & CLEAR #56 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Emily H.
Conway, AR
I like this product very much. It is very light weight and goes on the skin smoothly. I really like how smooth it makes my skin and it is not greasy either.
Jessica L.
Ocoee, FL
This product is so amazing, usually I absolutely hate applying lotion to skin due to the fact it leaves me oily but this product is awesome. So worth it! ☺☺
Kathleen M.
Billerica, MA
Wasn't crazy of the scent and it last for a bit on my face. Did leave the skin with a cooling feeling. And didn't help clear up any acne of help prevent it.
Ashley M.
Very good product. feels like and airy on the skin. Makes my skin feel nice and clean. just wish they would sell in larger size cause I run out of it quickly
michelle n.
Schererville, IN
I have been using this moisturizer for a few weeks and I really like it. Seems to be making my skin smooth and clear. And has a light scent not over whelming
Emily F.
Love! This makes my skin feel great, and does make a difference on acne. I have quite oily skin and this helped moisturize without making my oily skin worse.
Ines G.
I like this product because it hydrates my skin without leaving an oily sensation on my face. I got it at target on a 3 pack. Of cleanser and toning lotion.
Tiffany S.
Greeneville, TN
This product doesn't burn your face it simply keeps it moist i apply before my make up and after i clean my face i even let my children use this moisturizer.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
K always like to try new things, but I always find myself back to this. Keeps oil and acne in control without drying my out. Keeps my dry spots moisturized.
Chalis S.
I love this lotion, I have been using it for a long time now and it’s the lotion I like best for my face, it doesn’t make my face oily or make me break out.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?