BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alison B.
Lansing, MI
Works pretty well on my combination skin. Could use a little more moisture but I get pretty oily so it's usually okay. Helps to keep my skin sort of clear.
Jennifer W.
This is a wonderful moisturizer! After my pregnancy my skin was so dry but my face was also breaking out. This product really helped me get back to normal!
Grace C.
I've been using the moisturizer for probably 3 or 4 years, its the only one that really works with my skin, and its fairly easy to mix with other products
Brenda M.
Charleston, WV
Love this moisturizer , very nice to feel my pores breathe . Makes my skin feel very cool , and hydrated . Wonderful product , and would recommend to buy !
Breanna W.
Mchenry, IL
I like this moisturizer because it doesn't dry out my face, but it also doesn't make it oily. My skin is typically oily and in the winter it gets dry too.
Courtney A.
Lake Jackson, TX
This moisturizer helps with my dry patches so much. After just two eeeks of using I could notice a difference in my skin. For sure helps rebalance my skin
Carlye E.
I like this moisturizer because it kind of burns and it makes me think it is killing my acne. However, I have not seen the results I was expecting from it.
Melissa D.
Princeton, TX
My husband needs moisturizer badly after shaving but refuses to use after shave and won't use a "regular girl moisturizer" but he'll use this. works great!
Hailey B.
Dix Hills, NY
I have been using this facial moisturizer since middle school. I am in my masters program and still won't give it up. It is my favorite facial moisturizer!
beverly C.
I love that it's a moisturizer and has an spf of 15. Simply amazing I put it on at least 2x a day. It helps keep blimishes at Bay while protecting the skin
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?