BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Stefany A.
I recommend this product to those who have a oily skin, it's oil free and help you to minimize your oily skin and give you the moisturize you need in your face
Carissa D.
Matawan, NJ
My skin can get oily so I love this because it's oil free but moisturizing enough to help my few dry spots. I've been using it for years and will continue to.
Kaleigh P.
Denham Springs La
Clean and clear oil free dual action is a great buy, I have really really oily skin and it takes 99 % off it off leaving my face feeling refreshed and glowing.
Felicia L.
Franklin, WI
This is honestly the only lotion I will use on my face. I have oily skin and this works great. Gives me what i need from a lotion without making me break out .
Ashley L.
I've used this product a couple of times. It works great, but it makes my skin super oily (I have acne prone oily skin naturally, despite the products I use).
Katrina P.
Cleveland, OH
I HATE THE SMELL.. My skin is very sensitive and this product made me break out. A lot of people enjoy using this, so I assume my skin just isn't a fit for it.
michelle n.
Schererville, IN
I have been using this moisturizer for a few weeks and I really like it. Seems to be making my skin smooth and clear. And has a light scent not over whelming
Mollie L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have very dry skin, so this moisturizer helps to eliminate my dry skin. I use this in the morning, and at night. Plus I LOVE the way it makes my skin feel!
Erica L.
Rome, NY
K always like to try new things, but I always find myself back to this. Keeps oil and acne in control without drying my out. Keeps my dry spots moisturized.
Briana M.
Overall, I think most moisturizers I’ve used work typically the same. I only use this if my skin is particularly dry, and trust me, a little goes a LONG way!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?