BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Eymy M.
Santa Ana, CA
I apply this moisturizer every night before bed and my skin looks amazing all day. It leaves my skin glowing and it helps a lot with acne ! Super affordable
Beth L.
Fostoria, OH
Oil free, smells good and helps my combo skin stay hydrated. When I don't use it I break out. I use it everyday and love it. The price is average, worth it.
Liz V.
Nice and light. Leaves your face feeling clean and soft. I use this in the morning before I apply makeup and at night before bed. It helped with my breakouts
Tiffany R.
League City, TX
I like this product since it helps with the reducing of oil being applied to my face. It's pretty nice not harsh at all. My mother used it and told me about.
Marissa W.
Williamsport, PA
Love this! I have been using this moisturizer for YEARS!! It's not drying or harsh even though the product has acne ingr. in it! It also has a great tingle!
Amanda C.
Yuma, AZ
This moisturizer is great for combo skin and skin that breaks out often. Made my skin moisturized without looking or feeling oily. Perfect for everyday use.
ALISTRIA J.
I truly love this product. I use it twice a day to get the most bang for my buck. It is creamy and makes my skin feel clean. It reduces my adult acne issues.
Samah T.
New castle, NC
I think this product has a lot of alcohol which is not good for sensitive skin. I only recommend it for use one time in the week, its price is not bad.
Lia C.
Orange, CA
I thought this moisturizer was okay. It definitely is moisturizing but I either have the oiliest skin ever or it didn't do much to keep me from getting oily.
Denise L.
Calexico, CA
It gives my face a refreshing tingly feeling. Absolutely love it. It has a really nice smell to it as well and your face will not be oily throughout the day.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?