BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
michelle n.
Schererville, IN
I have been using this moisturizer for a few weeks and I really like it. Seems to be making my skin smooth and clear. And has a light scent not over whelming
Marianne M.
Ravenel, SC
Currently been using this product for a few months. It's pretty decent as far as price and effectiveness. It has a distinct fragrance that feels refreshing.
Sam S.
Fayetteville, TN
This is a great moisturizer. It works on acne and keeps your face from looking dry all at the same time. I use it nightly. It's definitely one Id recommend.
Samantha W.
I like this moisturizer, but I would not repurchase. I use it now to apply before I put on my makeup and I find that it doesn't give my skin enough moisture.
Sarah D.
Lucasville, OH
I swear by this product. It keeps my skin clear and smooth. And little bit can go a long way, so I can keep using one bottle for months, even with daily use.
Allie H.
Lexington, KY
Although only use for a few weeks, this didn’t seem to do much for my skin. Will use in a pinch when my usual moisturizer is out but wouldn’t purchase again.
Madison L.
This is the only moisturizer I've used that hasn't broken out my face and I absolutely love it! it moisturizes so well and took away the dryness of my face!
Mariah H.
Lexington, KY
This did seem to help keep my skin clear, but was too drying for my combination skin. I had to switch moisturizers since my face was staying dry and peeling.
Katie H.
I personally have very acne prone skin and have not found this product to be helpful in that sense. Moisturizes but not for a long time, has to be reapplied.
Autumn A.
I get many compliments on how youthful my skin looks when I only use this a couple of times a week. The smell is bearable and it did exceed my expectations.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?