BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
heidy h.
Rumford, RI
Best moisturizer ever! This really kept my face oil free and dry yet, it gave me enough moisture to go about my day without that dry uncomfortable feeling!
Briana M.
Overall, I think most moisturizers I’ve used work typically the same. I only use this if my skin is particularly dry, and trust me, a little goes a LONG way!
Erica L.
Rome, NY
K always like to try new things, but I always find myself back to this. Keeps oil and acne in control without drying my out. Keeps my dry spots moisturized.
Allie H.
Lexington, KY
Although only use for a few weeks, this didn’t seem to do much for my skin. Will use in a pinch when my usual moisturizer is out but wouldn’t purchase again.
Ashtyn I.
Saint Joseph, MO
This moisturizer keeps your face from becoming dry and helps it stay hydrated. It has a fresh smell. Is not oily or does not make your face shiny or greasy.
Andrea A.
Banning, CA
I like to use this moisturizer when my face is feeling dry, so I don't use it everyday. It leaves a fresh tingly feeling, and really does help with dryness.
Danae D.
San Antonio, TX
I use this after i get out of shower, and i feel super refreshed it is march 2016 & ive had one bottle since summer 2015 its great 1 pump goes a long way !!
Ashley M.
Very good product. feels like and airy on the skin. Makes my skin feel nice and clean. just wish they would sell in larger size cause I run out of it quickly
michelle n.
Schererville, IN
I have been using this moisturizer for a few weeks and I really like it. Seems to be making my skin smooth and clear. And has a light scent not over whelming
Tiffany S.
Greeneville, TN
This product doesn't burn your face it simply keeps it moist i apply before my make up and after i clean my face i even let my children use this moisturizer.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?