BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Mia G.
Portland
I bought this with a pair with some other products from them from Walmart and I just didn't like it and we got my skin didn't do much it was a great value the packaging was nice it is and work out of my skin I thought it would improve it but it didn't
Hannah R.
Avon , IN
I have been using this product since 8th grade and it has been fantastic. It is lightweight and has no scent, so there is no irritation on my face when I use this. I put this on before I put on makeup and it feels wonderful. Definitely recommend!
Charlotte S.
Independence, KY
I've been using this moisturizer for the last 2 years and I absolutely love it. I tried switching to something else once but I immediately came back. Nothing keeps my face as moisturized yet matte at the same time and it looks great under foundation.
Michelle C.
Metter, GA
I use this product daily. It helps keep my breakouts to a minimum and doesn't dry out my skin. It isn't too heavy and it doesn't cause my face to get oily though the day. The packaging is standard plastic packaging. I have repurchased several times.
Laurel C.
Worcester
This leaves my skin feeling soft. It it's greasy like some moisturizers. It's not expensive which is a huge plus because it's hard to find a good quality product at a decent price. Paired with any clean and clear face wash this is a great product!
Daniella S.
Charleston
I don't know what it is about this product, but it broke me out soooooooo bad! I might be allergic to it, but I couldn't find anything particularly offensive in the ingredients, but I'm way too scared to even give it another chance. Holy cystic acne!
Gabby S.
Are used to live by this moisturizer. That was when I only use drugstore products. Now, I see that there are way better moisturizers. Now, this moisturizer isn't terrible but it doesn't exactly help my dry skin it only feels moisturize for a few minutes
Ali B.
Lawrence, KS
pretty reliable drug store moisturizer. Smells nice and definitely leaves my skin feeling moisturized. didn't really notice a difference in acne clearing though. However, it doesn't leave any residue on your skin and feels lightweight which I love.
Tehya C.
Manchester, NH
This has never broken me out and it's super lightweight. I got this in a three step kit I was testing out to see if it was a dupe for the proactive three step kit to try to find something more budget friendly and in my opinion it's a definite dupe!
Becca A.
Arlington, TX
Amazing moisturizer for acne prone skin and oily skin! Met my expectations for sure. The price point is amazing as well! It's so light and refreshing and most importantly moisturizing! I've bought this multiple times and I definitely recommend.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?