BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sabrina B.
Saint Marys, OH
Not very moisturizing, goes on kind of oily, does act as a good acne fighter! Not bad on price would just rather spend more for a better quality moisturizer
Kylie G.
This product is very light and really hydrates the skin. The salicylic acid really helps with breakouts. This product is great to use alone or under makeup.
Robert D.
Erie, PA
I absolutely love this product! It keeps my skin fresh while leaving me with clean, unblemished skin. I recommend this for anyone with dry or blemished skin
Chelsea B.
Fishers, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE this moisturizer. Can't say enough great things about it. I really feel like it helps keep my skin clear and it feels hydrated after use, too.
Tracie C.
Overland Park, KS
This was too harsh for my skin, as I have dry skin but do not struggle with acne. Compared to other moisturizers in this price point, this is not the best.
Cara D.
Decatur, Ga
It feels really good on my face but I only use it when I am breaking out because it can be a bit harsh to use multiple days in a row with my sensitive skin.
Stephanie O.
Chula Vista, CA
I really enjoy this product, just as every other Clean & Clear product I've tried! It doesn't add oil to my skin and I can feel it sinking in as I apply it.
Jessica L.
Ocoee, FL
This product is so amazing, usually I absolutely hate applying lotion to skin due to the fact it leaves me oily but this product is awesome. So worth it! ☺☺
Sarah D.
Lucasville, OH
I swear by this product. It keeps my skin clear and smooth. And little bit can go a long way, so I can keep using one bottle for months, even with daily use.
Briana M.
Overall, I think most moisturizers I’ve used work typically the same. I only use this if my skin is particularly dry, and trust me, a little goes a LONG way!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?