BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Hannah M.
Grand Blanc, MI
I only didn't like this because my skin doesn't respond well with salicylic acid. It's also not very moisturizing. This works well with acne prone oily skin.
Danae D.
San Antonio, TX
I use this after i get out of shower, and i feel super refreshed it is march 2016 & ive had one bottle since summer 2015 its great 1 pump goes a long way !!
Lupita R.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is recommendable for all skin types. I apply it both and night and it has my face feeling flawless. This moisturizer completely changed my life.
Mackenzie B.
Charles Town, WV
I have been using this moisturizer for 10 years now and it's my favorite! Totally non-greasy and gentle on the skin. I can't imagine a better moisturizer.
Briana M.
Overall, I think most moisturizers I’ve used work typically the same. I only use this if my skin is particularly dry, and trust me, a little goes a LONG way!
Elizabeth N.
Love this product! Keep one in my locker at work and at home. I have dry skin and sometimes need to apply a few times a day. This isn't greasy which I like.
Izzy M.
Southampton, PA
This stuff did not work at all. it made my face oily, and feel ridiculously gross. i used a quarter of the bottle and stopped because of how terrible it was.
Stephanie O.
Chula Vista, CA
I really enjoy this product, just as every other Clean & Clear product I've tried! It doesn't add oil to my skin and I can feel it sinking in as I apply it.
Tiffany S.
Greeneville, TN
This product doesn't burn your face it simply keeps it moist i apply before my make up and after i clean my face i even let my children use this moisturizer.
Bri H.
Waco, TX
I love this moisturizer, but I'm curious if it's drying my face out. I have combination dry/oily skin. but T-zone gets oily, but my cheeks get dry patches.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?