BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Natashalysse M.
Hartford, CT
Use this while I was doing the 3 step acne treatment. Didn't really see a difference in my skin, but it feels great after was suing your face and applying this
I've been recently struggling with acne as a symptom of my PCOS and am so glad I found this product!! It's helped clear up and moisturizer my face. I love it!
thao n.
I've used this for years. It was just okay for my skin but my ex boyfriend loved(and stole) it. I think this is best for more acne prone skin vs. normal skin.
Karla W.
Duluth, GA
This moisturizer definitely got the job done. I used this moisturizer for years before randomly deciding to try something new, but I would repurchase any day.
Felicia L.
Franklin, WI
This is honestly the only lotion I will use on my face. I have oily skin and this works great. Gives me what i need from a lotion without making me break out .
Kaleigh P.
GREENWELL SPRINGS, LA
Clean and clear oil free dual action is a great buy, I have really really oily skin and it takes 99 % off it off leaving my face feeling refreshed and glowing.
Maryann K.
This is my go to moisturizer especially during the summer when my face breaks out because of the heat. I absolutely love this stuff and it's worth the price.
Amanda M.
I have trouble with acne and I find that this moisturizer helps keep bad breakouts away while also keeping my face in a balance between dry and moisturized.
Elizabeth N.
Love this product! Keep one in my locker at work and at home. I have dry skin and sometimes need to apply a few times a day. This isn't greasy which I like.
Emily F.
Love! This makes my skin feel great, and does make a difference on acne. I have quite oily skin and this helped moisturize without making my oily skin worse.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?