BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Brittany K.
Love this moisturizer. I have oily skin and this helps to keep my skin moisturized without clogging my pores and causing my skin to get oily throughout the day.
Athina L.
Milpitas, CA
Perfect moisturizer for teens! I used this for a good 3-4 years when I was a teenager! It lightweight and since I had more combo skin, it didn't make me greasy.
Lauren H.
Canton, OH
I love this stuff! It is my regular moisturizer and it always hydrates my skin perfectly. I love that it has salicylic acid in it to help prevent breakouts too!
Celine V.
Lightweight and gets the job done! It's not sticky or greasy, which is always good! Apply under makeup or under sunscreen! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Amanda
Gilroy, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have very dry skin & this lotion will forever be my holy grail! Helps with my dryness and you can really feel the me done working on the skin.
Mara D.
Alexandria, VA
I use this on my face daily, after I shower or after I wash my face. It's in my daily routine. I'm pretty neutral about it, nothing special just a lotion to me.
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC
I love this moisturizer. It leaves my akin feeling fresh and soft without leaving a greasy film. It helps minimize pimples and make them disappear all together.
Julie V.
Mount Airy
It really works! After one use, your face will feel fresh and clean! With a cheap price, you will get a face wash that will feel great and last for a long time.
Alia T.
Berkeley , CA
Not as effective on my skin now that I am getting close to 30, but I used this moisturizer for over a decade. It is light and my skin never felt greasy or oily.
Kimberly H.
Mansfield, TX
This is my every morning moisturizer. It is great and sinks into skin so well. Makeup goes on perfect over it. Also seems to help with breakouts. Always a plus.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?