BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
ray w.
South Bend, IN
I don't really use a lot of facial wash and moisturizers, but the doctor suggested trying this. It goes on a little greasy but it does a good job moisturizing.
Lauren H.
Oakley, CA
I LOVE this moisturizer! Seriously the best. Works great for my acne/sensitive skin. Never had a reaction to it. So creamy and smooth. And such a great smell.
Lyz K.
Tewksbury, MA
Very very light moisturizer and great for oily skin, gives just enough moisture to the skin to allows foundation to sit on it nicely but will not break you out
Shayla B.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this!! It feels cool on your skin so you can feel it working. It doesn't make you skin oil but also does not dry your skin out like some acne products.
Tiffany B.
This is a great moisturizer! A little bit goes a long way. It moisturizes without the greasy feel. It also has a medicated warmth too it which I really liked.
Maria D.
North canton, OH
Not a huge fan, I like that it has spf, But I felt that half way if not sooner through the day my skin felt dry again. Not for my skin, but could work for you!
Christina B.
Erie, PA
I use this product everyday. It provided moisture, but not too much. Your skin does not have that oily feeling. It has helped me maintained control of my acne.
Annette C.
Casselberry, FL
I really like this moisturizer because I love the minty feeling it leaves on my skin when I first put it on. Its also available for a good price. I recommend!
Natalie R.
Queens Village, NY
I totally recommend this product it keeps my face moisturized and so soft and clear this is a very useful product if you have acne or pimples it prevents them
Lindsey C.
Yardley, PA
This product is great. It really helps to moisturize my skin without leaving behind a feeling of being oily or greasy. This moisturizer is gentile on the skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?