BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Breyanna R.
Oakland, CA
This broke me out and didn't give my face any moister I'm on the hunt for a really good moisturizer but this one isn't for me. My skin is a oil mess by the way
Nicole L.
Obetz, OH
I use this moisturizer any time I have a breakout. I don't use it daily though because it does dry out my skin if used too much and I have naturally oily skin.
Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
Out of all the moisturizers I have used this is by far my favorite. I use it day and night and it keeps my skin moisturized and clear. It does not feel heavy.
Laura F.
Somerville, NJ
I love this facial moisturizer because it absorbs well into my skin and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. I also like knowing that it keeps my skin clear.
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
After I wash my face with the facial cleanser I always put this on and it makes my skin feel smooth. The only con is that it makes my skin feel a little tight.
Christina B.
Erie, PA
I use this product everyday. It provided moisture, but not too much. Your skin does not have that oily feeling. It has helped me maintained control of my acne.
Corina V.
Renton, WA
I literally have been using this for YEARS. It's just one of those affordable and simple things that work for me. It's also affordable and easy to travel with.
Tiffany B.
This is a great moisturizer! A little bit goes a long way. It moisturizes without the greasy feel. It also has a medicated warmth too it which I really liked.
Lauren C.
Fayetteville, NC
I've been using this product since my teen years and I still reach back for it. It's moisturizing and keeps my skin feeling fresh and helps my acne prone skin
ray w.
South Bend, IN
I don't really use a lot of facial wash and moisturizers, but the doctor suggested trying this. It goes on a little greasy but it does a good job moisturizing.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?