BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Julie V.
Mount Airy
It really works! After one use, your face will feel fresh and clean! With a cheap price, you will get a face wash that will feel great and last for a long time.
Kimberly H.
Mansfield, TX
This is my every morning moisturizer. It is great and sinks into skin so well. Makeup goes on perfect over it. Also seems to help with breakouts. Always a plus.
Jessica S.
Bridgeport, MI
This product does what I need it to do. I have sensitive skin and if I exfoliate beforehand it does burn slightly. A little of this moisturizer goes a long way.
Mara D.
Alexandria, VA
I use this on my face daily, after I shower or after I wash my face. It's in my daily routine. I'm pretty neutral about it, nothing special just a lotion to me.
Tiffany B.
This is a great moisturizer! A little bit goes a long way. It moisturizes without the greasy feel. It also has a medicated warmth too it which I really liked.
Breyanna R.
Oakland, CA
This broke me out and didn't give my face any moister I'm on the hunt for a really good moisturizer but this one isn't for me. My skin is a oil mess by the way
Lyz K.
Tewksbury, MA
Very very light moisturizer and great for oily skin, gives just enough moisture to the skin to allows foundation to sit on it nicely but will not break you out
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
After I wash my face with the facial cleanser I always put this on and it makes my skin feel smooth. The only con is that it makes my skin feel a little tight.
Alejandra O.
Columbia, SC
This is always satisfying to use because it has a slight tingle that means its working! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and clears away any acne over time.
Corina V.
Renton, WA
I literally have been using this for YEARS. It's just one of those affordable and simple things that work for me. It's also affordable and easy to travel with.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?