BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Mara D.
Alexandria, VA
I use this on my face daily, after I shower or after I wash my face. It's in my daily routine. I'm pretty neutral about it, nothing special just a lotion to me.
Karlee G.
Albany, KY
This stuff is really good. I have really dry skin and I can use this and my face not get oily and my fave is visibly getting clearer, definitely will buy again.
Athina L.
Milpitas, CA
Perfect moisturizer for teens! I used this for a good 3-4 years when I was a teenager! It lightweight and since I had more combo skin, it didn't make me greasy.
Kimberly H.
Mansfield, TX
This is my every morning moisturizer. It is great and sinks into skin so well. Makeup goes on perfect over it. Also seems to help with breakouts. Always a plus.
Celine V.
Lightweight and gets the job done! It's not sticky or greasy, which is always good! Apply under makeup or under sunscreen! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Amanda
Gilroy, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have very dry skin & this lotion will forever be my holy grail! Helps with my dryness and you can really feel the me done working on the skin.
With my acne prone skin, finding a moisturizer that doesn't clog my pores is difficult. However, this one actually helps my acne while still being moisturizing.
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC
I love this moisturizer. It leaves my akin feeling fresh and soft without leaving a greasy film. It helps minimize pimples and make them disappear all together.
Julie V.
Mount Airy
It really works! After one use, your face will feel fresh and clean! With a cheap price, you will get a face wash that will feel great and last for a long time.
Alia T.
Berkeley , CA
Not as effective on my skin now that I am getting close to 30, but I used this moisturizer for over a decade. It is light and my skin never felt greasy or oily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?