BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Michele G.
I love the clean and clear moisturizer! It keeps my acne away while I'm keeping my face moisturize! The scent is clean and the packaging makes it easy to apply!
I absolutely love this product. I use it a lot, especially when I start to see breakouts or spots. It really works and feels nice on your face. A little tingly!
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
I use the Clean & Clear facial cleansing products, because they do not dry out my sin, like more expensive brands, and my face is left feeling soft, and supple.
ashley s.
Saint Louis, MO
I was likeing this for my face it dodnt make my face oily i was using this all thri out my h.s years. But as i got older for some reason it just stopped working
Seiyefa S.
I've been using this on my face for over two years and I love how moisturized it makes my face feel. I use this under my makeup right after I have toned my skin
Evelynn D.
I have a love hate relationship with this moisturizer. Some days it makes my skin feel soft but other times when I am dry I feel like I can never put enough on.
Nina M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this product because I have stress acne and benxoyl peroxide ointments really dries my skin. This moisturizer saves your skin while preventing outbreaks!
Aspen M.
Moisturizes well without drying. Still need lots of spot treatment on my combination skin and adult acne. My tween daughters can use this without issue as well.
Jaimarie R.
Paterson, NJ
Doesn't really moisturize as I would like it to. Does not prevent pimples. If anything I think it might cause some because of the oiliness to the texture of it.
Gwendoline H.
Ballston lake , NY
Clean & Clear loves to use sulfates. I have a severe allergic reaction to almost all of their products but this lotion is nice whwn I'm switching my routine up.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?