BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Zenzele S.
Washington, DC
I use this moisturizer EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! I have extremely oily skin so after thoroughly washing my face I use this before bed to replenish my skin. Also it acts as overnight pimple spot treatment. I've gone through 6 and I'll never stop using this product!
alyssia c.
tulsa
This moisturizer does have a little of a smell but I think it feels wonderful in the skin. Very soothing and hydrating! I use two pumps and that covers my whole face and a bit of my neck! Would recommend to anyone who does want to spend a lot on a moisturizer
Kaitlyn R.
Alexandria, VA
A decent moisturizer! It was not incredibly moisturizing and did not lead to any change in my acne. But it also did not irritate my skin or cause further breakouts. If you don't have problem skin and are looking for a inexpensive moisturizer this product could work for you!
Brianna R.
Absolutely loved this moisturizer!! It is great for oily skin since it is oil free and it exceeded my expectations for a drugstore moisturizer. While it mosturized my face it also helped to get rid of the subtle acne i had. I would definitely buy it again!
Samoya R.
Syracuse, NY
I don't really like this moisturizer compared to others I've used in the past. My skin is oily and after using this, I feel like a disco ball. I'm not sure if it's non-comedogenic or not but if they can bring that factor to it that would improve it. I don't recommend this product if you have oily skin.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Used this for awhile before I started expanding my skin care collection. This stuff used to work really well for me. Soaks in to the skin nicely but leaves it moisturized for the day. I would use it under my primer and makeup and it never gave me a problem.
Kirsten S.
Harlingen
I used this product a lot through out my teen years. I figured it would help with my dry, flaky skin and control acne...I was wrong. This product stung my face every time I applied it and made my dry patched stand out even more and never helped my skin.
Kristin S.
Houma, LA
Been using this for years, worked pretty well on me in the beginning, but I guess my skin got used to it, and it didnt do it for me anymore. Also can be a bit drying or take several applications to moisterize properly because of the acne medicines in it.
Katie B.
Del Rio , TX
I have been using this for years. It's such a simple moisturizer. I love it. Great if you have ache prone skin and or combination skin. I use it day and night or literally anytime I clean my face. Never feels too heavy. No strong smells. Very affordable.
Gianna L.
Elmwood Park , IL
this moisturizer is effective and has a great smell! It's super long lasting and the price is fair! I've used this moisturizer repeatedly and it never seems to fail me. I love using it under my makeup and rosewater spray. I definitely would recommend to others!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?