BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Caitlin R.
Puyallup, WA
This was my holy grail for years!!!! Love this stuff, perfect if just starting to get into skin care! Would re purchase!!!!!!!!!! Bought at all art! It was very gentle on skin!
Martha F.
Ok. So I was using this cream that was prescription and I wanted to use the clean and clear but it was to strong for my face I wish the could make something for gentle and for sensitive skin
Lauren d.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite moisturizer to use on my face. It is gentle and it does its job without being sticky or oily. I love how it works against acne as well. This one is definitely my go-to moisturizer!
Virginia R.
Greenup, KY
This is a GREAT moisturizer! It has a wonderful cooling effect and a great feel to it. It doesn't clog my pores and it also helps fight acne. Wonderful product!
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
I honestly couldn't tell if it was working. My skin would get dry and then really really oily. Good substitute for face wash if you can't get your hands on any.
Hillary D.
Port Republic, VA
Good when you are in a bind and need a face lotion. I wouldn't use it as my go to, but if I'm out of town and forgot mine, it's a good bet to grab at the store.
Nina M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this product because I have stress acne and benxoyl peroxide ointments really dries my skin. This moisturizer saves your skin while preventing outbreaks!
Ireland L.
Galion, OH
Can't recommend this product ENOUGH! This really helps to control my acne, but isn't too harsh or drying. It does a great job, and exactly what it claims to do.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
I use the Clean & Clear facial cleansing products, because they do not dry out my sin, like more expensive brands, and my face is left feeling soft, and supple.
I absolutely love this product. I use it a lot, especially when I start to see breakouts or spots. It really works and feels nice on your face. A little tingly!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?