BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
member-b61e70809
Love, love , love this moisturizer!! Defiantly moisturizes your face and keeps it nice and smooth! Also has a bit of benzoyl peroxide so it helps with blemishes! Love this for everyday use great for day and night! Would definitely repurchase this
Meghan K.
Stratford, NJ
I've been using this product for a few years now and I definitely recommend it! It makes your face feel so moisturized! Definitely the best face lotion out there! Buy it!!
Kelsi L.
Brownsburg , IN
This is my go to moisturizer. From time to time, I'll venture out to try something else but I always come back. It keeps my combination skin hydrated without being greasy.
Kady H.
Copperas Cove, TX
I have been using this face moisturizer for about 2 years now. I love it! It does not make my face feel oily like others make my face feel. And a little will go a long way!
Meagan N.
I've used this moisturizer for years. I have oily sensitive skin and this lotion is super moisturizing and leaves no oily residue! Dries fast and feels great on the skin.
meivia b.
Its a good moisturizer, FOR AN HOUR, then my face becomes oily, but it doesn't moisturize or help with flaky skin, so even though its cheap, don't waste your $6 on this
Cristal p.
Kent, WA
Not my favorite face moisturizer, stings on face says its oil free but having a oily face it doesn't really help because my face still get very oily wouldn't recommend
Krystal A.
San Bernardino, CA
This is an amazing product for oily skin does not give too much hydration but I would recommend something with more hydration makes your makeup look so much better !
Samantha V.
Riverside, CA
I use this product on a daily basis. I like that it does not leave your skin oily. It absorbs quickly and you do not have to use a lot. This bottle will last awhile.
Tajena J.
Hemet, CA
I do not recommend this product or any product with salicylic acid. It dries out your skin. This product left me with pimples in some areas and dry skin in others.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?