BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kailee F.
East Nassau, NY
Love that it is dual action and a moisturizer, also feels fresh as you are putting it on. The only negative thing is although it doesn't smell bad, I do wish it smelled a little better.
Kira M.
Etowah, TN
This makes my face so soft! I will never buy another moisturizer again after using this. I've used it for 2+ years and it never fails to amaze me with how soft and fresh it makes my skin.
Jessica M.
I tried this product and it didn't work for me. It's oil free but for some reason I found it greasy :( and I also didn't find any difference in blemishes either.
GLENDA J.
Purvis, MS
I tried the product it was okay just not for me! When I use it I mix with sunscreen because it tends to leave my skin dry. As you as dry is not what you need....
rebekah h.
Rocklin, CA
This is an effective adorable choice when looking for a moisturizer. I have normal skin but it keeps me moisturized and does not leave me feeling sticky or oily.
Shaina C.
Las Vegas, NV
As someone with super sensitive skin, finding an oil-free moisturizer that actually WORKS was quite a task. Since buying my first bottle of this a few years back, it's all I'll use.
member-b61e70809
Love, love , love this moisturizer!! Defiantly moisturizes your face and keeps it nice and smooth! Also has a bit of benzoyl peroxide so it helps with blemishes! Love this for everyday use great for day and night! Would definitely repurchase this
Meghan K.
Stratford, NJ
I've been using this product for a few years now and I definitely recommend it! It makes your face feel so moisturized! Definitely the best face lotion out there! Buy it!!
Kady H.
Copperas Cove, TX
I have been using this face moisturizer for about 2 years now. I love it! It does not make my face feel oily like others make my face feel. And a little will go a long way!
Kelsi L.
Brownsburg , IN
This is my go to moisturizer. From time to time, I'll venture out to try something else but I always come back. It keeps my combination skin hydrated without being greasy.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?