BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Summer D.
San Diego, CA
Its okay on its own, but I mix this with my MAC foundation and I love it even more! On its own its pretty oily within a few hours but it helps to spread my foundation thinner which is awesome
Molly H.
Waukesha, WI
After I wash my face with a product that leaves my face dry I use clean & clear. It works really well and immediatley leaves my face feeling refreshed and moisturized.
Nicole O.
Denton, TX
This is one of the best face lotions I have used. It doesn't make my face feel gross or burn like some of the other face lotions I have tried. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
abigail p.
San Jose, CA
I really like this Clean& Clear Oil-Free Moisturizer. I have very oily skin to it helps with that. The only thing I do not like is that something it made my face burn.
Hilary A.
This helped eased my breakouts from time to time and was light weight. I did, however, sometimes find my face dried out a little if I used it multiple times
In a day.
Hillary H.
I love this moisturizer! I use it before every time I apply my makeup and any other time my face is feeling dry. it helps my breakout heal faster the more I apply it.
Nicole C.
Homestead, FL
This moisturizer cleans my skins really fast, it also leaves it really soft and smooth. This helps treat my pimples and it actually gets rid of them and helps my skin feel fresh and smooth.
Ruth S.
Nashua, NH
I've been using this day and night for years, and it's always done the trick to keep my acne at bay. My face usually gets angry and breaks out when I'm not using it!
Abby R.
Washington, DC
Great product for those oily days - especially if you have the t-zone problem. It addresses the oily areas while also caring for areas that need normal moisturizer.
Kailee F.
East Nassau, NY
Love that it is dual action and a moisturizer, also feels fresh as you are putting it on. The only negative thing is although it doesn't smell bad, I do wish it smelled a little better.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?