BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Shantel W.
This moisturizer is one of my favorites. It does not leave my face feeling dry. I try not to use it on a daily basis though being that my face will have a dry reaction to it.
Erin W.
Plainfield, IL
I have used this moisturizer for years. It does not make my face greasy and absorbs quickly. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin at all but keeps it soft.
I like the minty fresh feel this moisturizer gives me! But, I don't find that it truly moisturizes my skin! It also says it will treat acne.... I haven't seen a difference!
Brittany G.
Hampden, MA
This is a lightweight moisturizer that is great for people with oily skin. I have used this product on and off for a number of years and my skin responds positively to it.
Yasmeen  R.
Grand Rapids, MI
My face is combination so I love that this is an oil free moisturizer. It moisturizes my whole without making it oily. With the bonus of preventing acne, this is my favorite moisturizer by far.
Allison L.
Geneva, OH
I love this moisturizer! I have skin that is very dry, but that also can get very oily. I often switch between moisturizers and this is the one I use to control the oil.
Jocelyn H.
Los Angeles, CA
Better than expected. Have had problems with my oily skin but this moisturizer did not cause breakouts, but did make me overproduce oil on my T-zone, esp. the nose area.
Rita O.
Corpus Christi, TX
I buy this product for me son so nice he is in high school and has acne prone skin. It helps keep is skin moisturized and also help treat his acne. I get a good amount of product for the price!
Miranda T.
Really good moisturizer. It doesn't make my fave feel greasy after I use it. It is great for those to add to their skin care routines. A little goes a long way with this.
Elizabeth E.
Elliott, IL
I hate this. It maybe just my skin that didn't like it. But I broke out worse than what I already was and it made my face very dry and flacky. I will never buy it again!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?