BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Quinci L.
Fargo, ND
The Clean and Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer is an everyday product that I use. It helps makes my face feel cool and fresh before I place makeup upon it.
phuong n.
Rosemead, CA
I love this moisturizer! it has salicylic acid in it to prevent your skin from getting more acne. it also keeps your skin matte which i like because i have really oily skin. i love this overall, great product!
Kathy G.
Homestead, FL
I absolutely love this so much i use it all the time . Indonk know if this happens to every one but when I apply it and put makeup on right after it it burned my face I don't know but I defiantly recommend it
maddie h.
Fort Wayne, IN
This modturizer is okay, it does mosturize my ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but the salycic acid part of this product i personally feel does nothing. good if you are just looking for a mosturizer though
Hanna M.
North Olmsted, OH
I love this moisturizer! It is light and hydrating, and it helps to treat acne. It isn't too heavy or drying and makes my face feel smooth. It's not too expensive, either!
Desiree J.
Enola, PA
I've used this product for years and it's wonderful for any season of the year! Not heavy or greasy. Goes on light and dries quickly, but still provides that moisturized feeling.
Ashley B.
Cutler Bay , FL
I have very oily yet dry skin and this moisturizer comes in handy, I always recommend to friends. It work fast and efficiently, you can tell a difference after a couple of uses
Maddie R.
Independence, KS
This moisturizer barely works at all. As weather has gotten colder I've been getting pretty dry skin & I tried using this, it barely helps. I switch to Cetaphil oil control moisturizer (it works wonders).
Shantel W.
This moisturizer is one of my favorites. It does not leave my face feeling dry. I try not to use it on a daily basis though being that my face will have a dry reaction to it.
Erin W.
Plainfield, IL
I have used this moisturizer for years. It does not make my face greasy and absorbs quickly. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin at all but keeps it soft.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?