BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alayna S.
Mc Donald, OH
I have tried several moisturizers and this one is my all time fav! Use this before I put my makeup on and also put it on after I wash my face at night. Not oily and helps keep my skin clear
Tobi C.
Philipsburg, PA
I used this moisturizer for years up until recently. It was great and definitely did its job but as I've gotten older my skin has changed and I now use different moisturizers to tend to it.
Ashley B.
Watertown, TN
I've not used it a while but this really keep my combination skin the right moisturize level without creating it to be oily I hardly ever broke out using this product
Emily C.
This is the only moisturizer I will use, it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized as it should. It helps prevent acne and I've been using this stuff for years!
Kate R.
Wahiawa, HI
This stuff is a daily must have. I get bad acne so the cleaner I use makes my face so dry, this stuff is my best friend! It's lightweight but still gets the job done
Lindsay R.
Ankeny, IA
This lotion is wonderful! Very light and not at all oily. Perfect for everyday use. A little bit goes a long way, so the small bottle lasts me several months. Have been using it for years.
Jacie M.
Kankakee, IL
I Always use this product! Keeps my acne under control while keeping my face as soft as a babies butt! But the moisterizer always clunks up because of being exposed
Aliyah M.
This was my go to moisturizer all throughout high school! It was light weight and didn'tmake my face oily like other moisturizer. It did the job of keeping my skin hydrated though! It was great for controlling acne too.
Brittney Q.
Austin, TX
Love this moisterizer. It does the job without making your skin oily. This is the only moisterizer that I buy. I use it everyday. Bought at HEB, not very expensive.
Elizabeth E.
Newbury, MA
This is my current moisturizer right now, i really like it, but I'm not quite positive that it helps prevent acne. I really like it though, it feels great on my skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?