BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Elizabeth E.
Newbury, MA
This is my current moisturizer right now, i really like it, but I'm not quite positive that it helps prevent acne. I really like it though, it feels great on my skin.
Ashley B.
Watertown, TN
I've not used it a while but this really keep my combination skin the right moisturize level without creating it to be oily I hardly ever broke out using this product
Aliyah M.
This was my go to moisturizer all throughout high school! It was light weight and didn'tmake my face oily like other moisturizer. It did the job of keeping my skin hydrated though! It was great for controlling acne too.
Jacie M.
Kankakee, IL
I Always use this product! Keeps my acne under control while keeping my face as soft as a babies butt! But the moisterizer always clunks up because of being exposed
Megan S.
Arlington, TX
I liked this at first, I didn't feel oily, and my skin wasn't dry. Then my face started to burn and turn red. I had to run to the bathroom and wash it fast. I will not be buying this again.
Brittney Q.
Austin, TX
Love this moisterizer. It does the job without making your skin oily. This is the only moisterizer that I buy. I use it everyday. Bought at HEB, not very expensive.
Tobi C.
Philipsburg, PA
I used this moisturizer for years up until recently. It was great and definitely did its job but as I've gotten older my skin has changed and I now use different moisturizers to tend to it.
Emily C.
This is the only moisturizer I will use, it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized as it should. It helps prevent acne and I've been using this stuff for years!
Rebecca R.
Odenton, MD
Love it!! Works really well and makes my skin feel nice and refreshed. It smoothly goes on and just let it dry a little bit before applying any other face products
I love this moisturizer! It took me quite a while to find a moisturizer that doesn't break me out. I'm so glad i found this, it does the job & for a great price too.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?