BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jasmine A.
Fremont, CA
This is very moisturizing on my skin I use it everyday after I wash my face with a acne cleanser. I have random break outs here and there and have combination skin. Only issue is that it doesn't prevent acne as it says it does.
Alyssa D.
Niagara Falls, NY
The best moisturizer out there! This is extremely light weight but extremely moisturizing. This product is also really amazing with controlling and reducing break outs
Catherine B.
I love this product! It lasts for forever and works wonders. I usually apply before I go to bed and then after I shower in the morning. It goes on smooth and then I apply my makeup.
Vanessa R.
San Marcos, TX
Love this product! I have oily skin during the fall and winter and this moisturizer leaves my skin kind of dry..but the good kind of dry! It moisturizes so well and leaves my skin really smooth!
Makenna B.
Meridian, ID
Great you don't have to use much doesn't have a strong scent make your face so refreshed very very moisturizing you can use in the morning and at night you can also put it in a bag and use it for emergencies very recommended
This moisturizer does a great job at clearing my acne and fighting future breakouts and not to thicke of a moisturizer very light and leaves my fave feeling tingling
Alyssa N.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This is one of my favorite moisturizers because it gets the job done perfectly and all you need is one pump for the perfect amount! This product will last very long.
Andrea L.
This has been my go-to moisturizer for years now. It doesn't have a scent and it attacks acne while keeping your face moisturized. I will always have a bottle on hand!
Jessica C.
Nashville, TN
As a moisturizer, this product works ok, but I'm not sure how well it works for acne control. It didn't seem to help much, but it didn't seem to make me break out more.
Shardai J.
Brooklyn, NY
This product says oil free but after having in on for 20mins I'm like a grease potato chip bag on my really dry areas it worked well but everywhere else was super shiny
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?