BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Dana M.
Belton, SC
I give this product a 4 star simply because I am more of a gel moisturizer fan. It did keep my skin hydrated but I felt like there was a film that was left on the top of my skin instead of penetrating to through to the bottom layers. I have used Clean and Clear since middle school and I enjoy using the majority of their products. This one just didn't succeed for me in the moisturizer department.
Lindsey L.
I love this product.  It has a pretty good smell, and it works really well.  I have bought it at walmart and target.  The price isn't too terrible.  I would buy this product again, and I would most likely recommend to others.  This is one of my go-to products for my daily routine.  Love it!
Lauren M.
San Jose, CA
This lotion is pretty good and definitely helps keep acne at bay (to some degree, though it's no miracle worker). You need kind of a lot of it to cover your whole face (I usually need about 3 pumps). My only complaint is it doesn't do much to actually moisturize my skin.
Elaine B.
Newnan, GA
Not a bad moisturizer, not my favorite go to. It's quiet gentle and smooth. I don't know why but I feel like something is different about it from years ago when I first started using it. I have recommended it to others and they absolutely love it especially since it's oil free.
Tasha D.
Morehead, KY
This used to be my HG facial moisturizer when ibwas more prone to breakouts. My skin has cleared up since then and I don't use this anymore but in would definitely reccomend to those who have oily skin or acne. I was able to moisturize my skin without making it feel more oily.
Shawnna S.
Galloway, NJ
I really like the moisturizer. It's gentle enough that I can use it every day, but still strong enough to keep away most pimples. I say most because it doesn't work on make up acne. Only downside really. Bonus points for being medicated but not having a funky chemical smell .
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This is a great moisturizer. It comes in a great package with a pump and is easy to use. I use this everyday and I will repurchase. I like that it is a drug store product because it is inexpensive and its easy to purchase. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Sydney C.
The only moisturizer I use. 1 because it is so affordable. 2 because it has cleared my acne. 3 because it has made my face smoother than a dream.I highly recommend if you have sensitive acne prone skin. It will clear it right up. I use it everyday after my shower. I love it!
Andrea O.
I like this moisturizer because it's really moisturizing and it doesn't leave the face feeling greasy. It feels a bit harsh on my skin. And it's my first time using it. I would definatly recommend it to people who have oily skin but still need moisture and people with acne
Sealy M.
I love this stuff, but you have to be careful what conditions you use it in-- it can definitely dry out a combination or dry face. It is not a cure all be all for acne. It's surprisingly more gentle than I thought it would be, but it does tingle and cool when you put it on
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?