BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Carmen S.
Norfolk
Works great for oily skin, helps dry up acne. Very drying but not harsh. Lotion is very light and non fragranced. Easily compareable to proactive plus or Clinique toner lotion. I've bought this product several times and will continue to purchase in the future
Emma L.
I love clean and clear and wish I had every product! This moisturizer is really good and effective. Very affordable but I have somewhat sensitive skin especially in the winter, so it stings my face sometimes. I don't use it every day, but it definitely works.
Korynn D.
Fairfield
does its job. i dont thhink it is one of my favorite moisturizers by far but it does what it is supposed to do. you only need a pea sized drop and thats it. it moisturizes my face well which is hard bc my face tends do be dry in certain spots bc of my eczema.
Fawzia E.
This is the only lotion I will put on my face during a break out. The lotion moisturizes your skin while simultaneously helping get rid of acne. It has little to no scent. It does have a slight 'minty' feel on the face but it feels refreshing, nothing too intense!
alyssia c.
tulsa
This moisturizer does have a little of a smell but I think it feels wonderful in the skin. Very soothing and hydrating! I use two pumps and that covers my whole face and a bit of my neck! Would recommend to anyone who does want to spend a lot on a moisturizer
Jen T.
Ramsey, MN
I have been using this lotion for years. I do like it as a light weight formula. It's very gentle, though lately I have been thinking maybe too gentle?! It keeps my face somewhat moisturized, but in all honesty I don't think it does anything for my blemishes.
Brianna R.
Absolutely loved this moisturizer!! It is great for oily skin since it is oil free and it exceeded my expectations for a drugstore moisturizer. While it mosturized my face it also helped to get rid of the subtle acne i had. I would definitely buy it again!
Kaitlyn R.
Alexandria, VA
A decent moisturizer! It was not incredibly moisturizing and did not lead to any change in my acne. But it also did not irritate my skin or cause further breakouts. If you don't have problem skin and are looking for a inexpensive moisturizer this product could work for you!
Samoya R.
Syracuse, NY
I don't really like this moisturizer compared to others I've used in the past. My skin is oily and after using this, I feel like a disco ball. I'm not sure if it's non-comedogenic or not but if they can bring that factor to it that would improve it. I don't recommend this product if you have oily skin.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Used this for awhile before I started expanding my skin care collection. This stuff used to work really well for me. Soaks in to the skin nicely but leaves it moisturized for the day. I would use it under my primer and makeup and it never gave me a problem.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?