BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Katie P.
Walla Walla, WA
Very good moisturizer for people with oily skin. Applying this before your foundation will prevent your skin from becoming shiny though out the day and it prevents breakouts.
Vi P.
West Springfield, MA
Everyone that i know is in love with this product and i like it too but after a while it dries out my face a lot and i have combo to oily skin but i would still recommend it
Kris P.
Brooklyn, NY
I mainly use this moisturizer in the summer because its lightweight and non-greasy. My skin is extremely dry so I have to use something more intense for the cold winter.
reese c.
Waterbury, CT
I myself have very oily skin, so I was very scared to try this product. However, after using it for 5 months I can say that this is a very nice product for acne prone skin.
Bethany M.
Love Love Loveeee this moisturizer. It never makes your skin oily and I use this during the winter and never have to worry about my face drying out. It's my go-to moisturizer.
Mary L.
Lancaster, OH
Great moisturizer! No heavy or sticky feeling after use! No oily residue! Allows you to wear it in the am and then apply primer and get the benefits without being cakey!
Katie y.
Troy, Mi
I love this moisturizer for the fact that it is oil free. I love that when I put it on I can feel my skin tightening up as I am using it. You don't need a lot of it when you use it as well either.
Morgan H.
Encinitas, CA
I love this stuff when I'm breaking out, but I would advise adding another type of moisturizer in the dryer parts of your face in addition, I'll get flaky skin if I don't.
Brooke  L.
Princess Anne, MD
My face gets really dry after I wash my face, after I use this moisturizer my skin still feels dry after I put it on. I still have to use another moisturizer on my face so my skin won't dry out
Jasmine A.
Fremont, CA
This is very moisturizing on my skin I use it everyday after I wash my face with a acne cleanser. I have random break outs here and there and have combination skin. Only issue is that it doesn't prevent acne as it says it does.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?