BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kimberly  J.
I was drawn to this moisturizer because of the salicylic acid. It works pretty good when I'm having a breakout. The smell is mild, kind of medicinal but not at all intolerable.
Madeline C.
Bastrop, LA
This is an okay moisturizer. I feel like it moisturized my skin, but only for a short amount of time. After an hour or so, my skin would feel dry and I would want to reapply.
chloe k.
I use this product alot. It is compatable with my oily skin. And it makes my skin soft and keeps breakouts out. ANd it is a very affordable product. I just wish it had spf.
Katie P.
Walla Walla, WA
Very good moisturizer for people with oily skin. Applying this before your foundation will prevent your skin from becoming shiny though out the day and it prevents breakouts.
Vi P.
West Springfield, MA
Everyone that i know is in love with this product and i like it too but after a while it dries out my face a lot and i have combo to oily skin but i would still recommend it
Kris P.
Brooklyn, NY
I mainly use this moisturizer in the summer because its lightweight and non-greasy. My skin is extremely dry so I have to use something more intense for the cold winter.
Morgan H.
Encinitas, CA
I love this stuff when I'm breaking out, but I would advise adding another type of moisturizer in the dryer parts of your face in addition, I'll get flaky skin if I don't.
Mary L.
Lancaster, OH
Great moisturizer! No heavy or sticky feeling after use! No oily residue! Allows you to wear it in the am and then apply primer and get the benefits without being cakey!
reese c.
Waterbury, CT
I myself have very oily skin, so I was very scared to try this product. However, after using it for 5 months I can say that this is a very nice product for acne prone skin.
Katie y.
Troy, Mi
I love this moisturizer for the fact that it is oil free. I love that when I put it on I can feel my skin tightening up as I am using it. You don't need a lot of it when you use it as well either.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?