BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Abby B.
Kingwood, WV
I would not recommend this product if you are looking for something to make a major difference in how hydrated you skin would be. It is great for clearing up break outs tho.
Kellie N.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this moisturizer. Even though it has acne fighting properties it does not dry my skin out. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so. Thank you Clean & Clear!
Stacey T.
Philadelphia, PA
It moisturizes my rough, dry skin. After I cleanse my face, I use this to put moisture back into my skin. My favorite, its apart of my day time skin care routine. Loveeeee it.
Grace O.
This moisturizer is reasonably priced, has lasted me months, works very well for me during the winter season (I live in a very humid area) I sometimes mix this with my foundation for an easy make up day
Payton  .
This works good for my skin, I have very oily skin & I have to be careful with moisturizers but this feels light and feels like it wakes your skin up & gives off a minty feel
naomis  m.
Naples, FL
I have been using this moisturizer for a awhile now. I have tried other ones but I always come back to this one ! I'm on my fourth bottle me and my sister both love it helps with breakout and affordable.
Cassandra D.
I have been using this moisturizer for years. My skin is acne prone, so this moisturizer works great to keep my skin from drying out, but also helps prevent future blemishes.
Laurissa N.
Duluth, MN
This is my favorite moisturizer. I haven't used anything different in a long time because this does exactly what I need. Keep my skin moisturized and clear. Absolute favorite.
claudia G.
I bought this moisturizer because my friend told me she loved it . I use it before I apply my make up to moisturize my face. It works amazingly because it also helps with acne
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
This moisturizer works well for acne-prone skin, as with all Clean & Clear products. This moisturizer is light and should be applied following an acne face wash.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?