BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Amanda A.
East Haven, CT
My favorite moisturizer I have tried! Never leaves my face feeling overly greasy like some moisturizers, and has never caused me any breakouts. Works like a charm!
Rachel H.
This stuff lasts forever! I use it daily after my shower, and it never runs out. You have to use a small amount. Love how it moisturizes without any oily residue.
Chavella K.
Dwale, KY
I use this stuff at night time after washing my face. It has a cooling affect and leaves my skin hydrated. I've not noticed a difference as far as acne treatment.
sarah f.
Antioch, CA
This leaves my skin, so dry an flaky and red after using it. I will definitely not recommend this product. Maybe just for spot treatment, but not your whole face.
Karen B.
Las Cruces, NM
I have been using this moisturizer for a year now and let me tell you i would not any other one but this one i love the smell and it leaves your face feeling fresh
Christina C.
Mount Pocono, PA
Pretty much left me face burning especially after the toner. Bought this in the 3step kit and had to switch to another product due to the chemical burn. Horrible.
Kaylee D.
North Attleboro, MA
I prefer the Simple Replenishing rich moisturizer if you have combination skin. This one made my skin feel a bit oily compared to the other one that I mentioned.
Erika P.
Me encanta este producto me deja la piel suave y humectada, lo uso todos los dias despues de lavarme la cara con el cleanser de la misma linea, la recomiendo 100%
B R.
Love this. Works great for a daily face lotion. Moisturizes without over drying. Yet still includes acme treatment. Affordable and available at most drug stores.
Jessie W.
Murray, KY
This moisturizer is good at helping to keep your skin clear and doesn't make it look oily yet does a good job at moisturizing. It kind of tingles when you use it.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?