BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Ashley D.
Bakersfield, CA
I used this in a three step process, the other two that go with it work amazing but this made me more oily and i felt like i didn't just waah my face at all, it did moisturize my face, just a little bit to much.
Jesica Q.
North Miami Beach, FL
I really really love this moisturizer because it keeps my skin soft and smooth without giving it an oily finish. It is great to apply under make up or as a regular moisturizer.
Heather Y.
I love this moisturizer. My bathmate uses this, and I borrowed it a few times when I ran out of the stuff I use and fell in love with it since then. I love the cooling affect it gives my face after using it.
Lauren A.
Southampton, PA
I would suggest for middle schoolers dealing with acne. This is what I used when I was that age but as I've gotten older my skins gotten drier so I stay away from this product.
Abby B.
Kingwood, WV
I would not recommend this product if you are looking for something to make a major difference in how hydrated you skin would be. It is great for clearing up break outs tho.
Kelsey C.
['Chardon', ''], OH
I don't know what I would do without this moisturizer because it is the only one that actually works for my skin. It doesn't make my skin oily or dry, absolutely perfect. Works well with their cleansers too.
Breona P.
I just ran out of this and I must say that it kept my face from getting dry or oily. I loved it and it's not too expensive either. I definitely recommend to this product that has severely dry skin like I do.
Diana P.
Sacramento, CA
This product was great at first but my skin probably got use to it. It did what it said it's intended to but over a period of time. It just stopped working for me. I have oily skin and the product was seem to be too moisturizing for my skin.
Kellie N.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this moisturizer. Even though it has acne fighting properties it does not dry my skin out. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so. Thank you Clean & Clear!
Roro M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is perfect for teenagers who just want a basic moisturizer. It helps keep acne at bay and also moisturizes the skin. It has a light pleasant scent so its good for any gender!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?