BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Emily B.
I love this moisturizer! It's light on your skin and really is great during the summer. During the winter months, my skin dries out, so I need a heavier moisturizer then. I do love this product and have used it for years!
Darcy J.
Greenville, NC
This moisturizer is light enough to use under makeup but still does it's job well. The acne fighting ingredients make it a great option for skin prone to breakouts.
Nou L.
This was the very first moisturizer I ever used. It is still as I remember, light weight, moisturizing, and left a cool effect on my face. I still use it sometimes!
Cassie D.
Westerville, OH
I love this facial moisturizer and have been using it for years after washing my face in the morning. I just bought my cousin some as a Christmas gift as she is getting older and her skin is getting a bit more oily.
Kayli C.
Hermitage, PA
I really appreciate the salicylic acid to help fight acne as I struggle with acne myself. However this product was just too contradictory because it salicylic acid dries out skin while this claimed to be a moisturizer. It didn't moisturize enough for me.
Megan S.
Germantown, MD
I have been using this specific one for years. It always makes my skin feel hydrated. Sometimes after I wash my face I tend to feel really dry and as soon as I put this on I feel great
Gabriela P.
La encuentro muy bien en mi piel. Da un efecto refrescante.
Al principio estaba preocupada, en cuanto a irritaciones; Pero No. en realidad va perfecta y me encanta.
rosa m.
Canoga park, Ca
Love this moisturizer! It is light weight, helps me with my ocasional acne problems. I have dry skin but when I use this moisturizer my face feels fresh. Truly recommend this product.
Savanna S.
I have acne prone skin and I used this moisturizer a few times a day and it burned my skin and made it feel really Icey and unpleasant, also it didn't keep my skin moisturized very well, my skin still got dry patches.
Werdah M.
Carrollton, TX
I have oily, acne prone skin and this has been one of my favorite products for a while now. It doesn't clog pores and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy at all.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?