BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jennifer O.
Bought this in a three step pack. I like the tingly feeling it gives my face when I put it on. Not sure it's helping with my acne but it makes my face feel smooth.
Abby J.
Dedham, MA
Mosturizes very well. The acne helping ingredients give a nice tingling feeling. This however may not be the greatest on sensitive skin. The smell is a little bit overpowering as well
Brenda S.
Best acne prone moisturizer. I do not break out with this moisturizer and love the tingling I feel when I put it on and I know its fighting the dirty and bacteria.
Erika P.
Me encanta este producto me deja la piel suave y humectada, lo uso todos los dias despues de lavarme la cara con el cleanser de la misma linea, la recomiendo 100%
Mila C.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've been using this moisturizer for a long time now and I don't plan on leaving this any time soon. It works great and is affordable and it leaves my skin very smooth and healthy
Eliza C.
Rexburg, ID
This is my favorite moisturizer in the whole world! I have been using it for about three years now and I don't think that I will ever use a different kind. It not only moisturizes my face but it cleans it too!
Meagen L.
Plant City, FL
Works very well on blemishes and random pimples when hormones are out of wack. I've tried a lot of face lotions to help with my crazy skin an this works wonders.
Ashley D.
Bakersfield, CA
I used this in a three step process, the other two that go with it work amazing but this made me more oily and i felt like i didn't just waah my face at all, it did moisturize my face, just a little bit to much.
Mandi N.
Granger, IN
Not my favorite moisturizer. For some reason it just doesn't agree with my skin. I do like the texture and lightness and that it helps to fight blemishes though.
Danette C.
Simpsonville, SC
Great product! Leaves my face feeling fresh and moisturized. I use this product in conjunction with Clean and clear morning burst/nighttime cleansers and the clean and clear toner.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?