BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
sarah f.
Antioch, CA
This leaves my skin, so dry an flaky and red after using it. I will definitely not recommend this product. Maybe just for spot treatment, but not your whole face.
Kiley S.
I've been using this for a few months now. my skin is still dry and it doesn't seem to help with breakouts. I defiantly will not be purchasing this product again.
Adriana M.
I really like this moisturizer. It is super light and gets the job done. i love the dual action of both moisturizing your skin and treating my acne. A must have.
This moisturizer is very simple and gets the job done especially for the price point. However, it is nothing special and I feel as though there are better moisturizers on the market.
Jessie W.
Murray, KY
This moisturizer is good at helping to keep your skin clear and doesn't make it look oily yet does a good job at moisturizing. It kind of tingles when you use it.
Lauren E.
Austin, TX
This moisturizer is light and feels great. Keeps the shine at bay even in the most hot and humid places. Definitely a plus for oily and acne prone skin. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy.
Ashley L.
West Jordan, UT
I have been using this moisturizer since I was a teen. It's my go to for my combination skin. I don't know what I would ever do if they stopped making it or changed the formula. ❤️❤️❤️
Brenda S.
Best acne prone moisturizer. I do not break out with this moisturizer and love the tingling I feel when I put it on and I know its fighting the dirty and bacteria.
Erika P.
Me encanta este producto me deja la piel suave y humectada, lo uso todos los dias despues de lavarme la cara con el cleanser de la misma linea, la recomiendo 100%
Jennifer O.
Bought this in a three step pack. I like the tingly feeling it gives my face when I put it on. Not sure it's helping with my acne but it makes my face feel smooth.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?