BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
April G.
Moorhead, MN
Left my skin soft and smooth. Treated my Acne and helped prevent new acne from forming. Used 2x a day. Morning before applying makeup, bed time after removing makeup.
NIcole L.
Blooming Prairie, MN
Not very impressed with this at all as soon as I put it on I feel like it dries out my skin and I have never had luck with clean and clear products fighting my acne.
Kay M.
Burtonsville, MD
My usually moisturizer. Good for my oily skin, but it sometimes irritates my skin. The scent is a little sting for me, but overall, it does the job and I still use it.
I love this product I usually like to use it during the winter when my face is very dry when I travel I also use this moisturize recommend it also works as a lotion!
Caitlin M.
Warrensburg, MO
Best moisturizer ever!! Have been using this for years and use it after I take me makeup off or put makeup on. Leaves skin so smooth and helps prevent blemishes also.
Riley F.
Paris, IL
This is my go to moisturizer for my face and I can't go without it. A little goes a long way and you can feel it hydrating your face. It really helps clear my skin up with my cleansers added.
Laura
Not greasy its thick creamy I love it I put it on morning and night and sometimes in the middle of the day and my hands are so soft this lotion made me a lotion addict
Jess E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This works so great i put some on after i get out of the shower or when i get sunburned and it helps keep my skin so soft i just love it plus it smells pretty good too
Rowan W.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST. I use this religiously. Probably the best moisturizer for the best price. Leaves a fresh feel to your skin and isn't oily at all. I let my sister use it once and she hasn't stopped using it since.
Victoria G.
Springfield, VA
Use this as my daytime moisturizer because it goes on really well under makeup, it's just enough moisture for my oily skin and also has salicylic acid to combat breakouts during the day!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?