BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sami A.
I don't tend to use moisturizers, but this one caught my attention because I have very dry skin. I like this product because it is a little oily, which is good for my skin type. However, it might not help acne or people who tend to have oily skin already.
Megan S.
Germantown, MD
I have been using this specific one for years. It always makes my skin feel hydrated. Sometimes after I wash my face I tend to feel really dry and as soon as I put this on I feel great
Nou L.
This was the very first moisturizer I ever used. It is still as I remember, light weight, moisturizing, and left a cool effect on my face. I still use it sometimes!
Tara A.
Durham, NC
This product is simple and it works. I don't need a fancy moisturizer, so this is what I pick up at the store when my winter skin just can't take another dry day.
rosa m.
Canoga park, Ca
Love this moisturizer! It is light weight, helps me with my ocasional acne problems. I have dry skin but when I use this moisturizer my face feels fresh. Truly recommend this product.
Jacqueline  A.
Greenfield, CA
I use this right after I wash my face and it helps my skin not be and feel nasty. I'm not sure if it's the moisturizer or my skin that's dry but this does leave it dry around my nose area and t zone. Other than that it's a great product and helps my acne
Erika P.
Me encanta este producto me deja la piel suave y humectada, lo uso todos los dias despues de lavarme la cara con el cleanser de la misma linea, la recomiendo 100%
Chavella K.
Dwale, KY
I use this stuff at night time after washing my face. It has a cooling affect and leaves my skin hydrated. I've not noticed a difference as far as acne treatment.
Gretchen S.
Very light weight with a nice fresh scent that's not too strong. I use this every morning after I wash my face and it makes my face smooth for makeup application.
Amanda A.
East Haven, CT
My favorite moisturizer I have tried! Never leaves my face feeling overly greasy like some moisturizers, and has never caused me any breakouts. Works like a charm!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?