BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Cassie D.
Westerville, OH
I love this facial moisturizer and have been using it for years after washing my face in the morning. I just bought my cousin some as a Christmas gift as she is getting older and her skin is getting a bit more oily.
Sally Z.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This works okay but for me it's not as good as the Clean & Clear persagel. My skin is very dry so when applying this lotion, I have to apply other lotions as well.
Haley S.
Columbia, SC
This products really fights every inch of my oily skin to create smooth, great looking as well as healthy skin. Highly recommended product to use if you need a little boost in taking away any access oil to your face.
Erin A.
Since my skin is oily this is a go-to and does not make my skin any oilier! It doesn't clog my pores as well. The dual action is the best part of this moisturizer
Werdah M.
Carrollton, TX
I have oily, acne prone skin and this has been one of my favorite products for a while now. It doesn't clog pores and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy at all.
Savanna S.
I have acne prone skin and I used this moisturizer a few times a day and it burned my skin and made it feel really Icey and unpleasant, also it didn't keep my skin moisturized very well, my skin still got dry patches.
amanda  C.
Silverton, OR
This is the moisture I'm currently using. I like it so far since it is helping with my acne but I feel like it burns my face a little not sure I'll keep using it.
Hannah I.
Every time I use this product my face breaks out. I usually try to pick oil free products because I already have oily skin but this always makes my face break out.
Meredith M.
I have been using this moisturizer for years works great I always come back to it. Only downside is that you have to use a lot of it to get a lot of moister. Lasts a long time though.
Gabriela P.
La encuentro muy bien en mi piel. Da un efecto refrescante.
Al principio estaba preocupada, en cuanto a irritaciones; Pero No. en realidad va perfecta y me encanta.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?