BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kaitlyn A.
I use this moisturizer every day. Not only does it keep my face hydrated, but it fights off acne. If I have any acne starting on my face, I use this moisturizer on it and by the next day it is gone. Would recommend this to anyone!
Kristen D.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is my holy grail moisturizer! Love the smell! Love the texture and how it sinks into my skin and it controls my oil and breakouts! I will never be without it!!!
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
I loveeee this product! When my face started getting dry during the winter, I used this product to help with my face dryness. I could see results overnight and i am pleased with how well this worked to help my dry skin.
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
I've been using this moisturizer for basically my entire college career and really can't see myself switching any time soon. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling
Brianna B.
This leaves my skin looking very clean and not oily! the lotion isn't oily or runny nor is it too thick! It is perfect helps moisturize and with acne, it's a must try!
Michelle L.
Bernardsville, NJ
I have very sensitive, dry skin and this moisturizer works wonders on my skin! It works very gently on my skin while moisturizing and clearing my skin! I highly suggest this product to everyone who suffers from dry skin.
Sophia K.
East Meadow, NY
Love love love ! Its not thick and sticky, u feel clean and fresh and it helps and prevents my brake outs ! Ive been using this for 2 year and i will never change it
Emily M.
Columbus, OH
This product didn't really help much with my acne but I also have mild acne. I like the cooling affect and it definitely keeps my skin moist in the dry winter months.
Uri L.
Not a great product for me at all. It hydrated my skin but made it oily in the process, and I broke out a lot because of it. If you have oily skin I do not recommend
Heather P.
Marion , IL
This is my all-time favorite moisturizer! It definitely helps keep my skin clear and doesn't go on oily or leave a residue like most moisturizers. I highly recommend it!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?