BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Kelsey A.
This is a really good brand in generally! I love there products and it keeps ur skin smooth. Although it tends to dry skin out but I usually moisturizer after using this product.
Stephanie L.
Semmes, AL
I've used this moisturizer every night for about two years. It's super light weight, and doesn't leave my skin looking or feeling greasy. I haven't had a single breakout since I started using it.
Tiana C.
Topeka, KS
I like to use this moisturizer because it doesn't give me too much to the point where I look oily, but it gives me just enough so I don't feel dry after washing my face!
Jenna N.
Saginaw, MI
I have combination skin. It's oily in the winter & dry in the summer and this works to hydrate and Moisturize my skin year round it also helps it stay clear it my favorite!
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Im currently using this product and it does a nice job. However when i wake up in the a/m/ my face still feels a little dry so i add nivea lotion before applying make up.
This moisturizer had helped me so much. it helps clear my acne and even lightens dark spots slightly. I love the way it feels after you apply it as well, makes you feel very awake and refreshed!
Melissa M.  J.
Jacksonville, NC
I have been using this product since I was in high school.

Sadly though, the company johnson & Johnson is not cruelty free and therefore, I have to look for an alternative.
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
I don't get bad acne, but I find a lot of moisturizers make my skin feel oily. This moisturizer makes my skin feel soft and hydrated, but not sticky or oily. I love it!!
Emily W.
La Center, WA
This stuff is great. I have oily and acne prone skin and it clears up my skin and moisturizes it without causing any problems. I also love to use it before my makeup or even on days I don't wear makeup, it's just an everyday thing.
Chastity H.
Fort Worth, TX
I really like this product. I feels amazing on my skin and I just love it so much. I dose t have a smell to it though which I wish I wish it did but it is a good product
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?