BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
April G.
Moorhead, MN
Left my skin soft and smooth. Treated my Acne and helped prevent new acne from forming. Used 2x a day. Morning before applying makeup, bed time after removing makeup.
Kimesha P.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using clean and clear ever since I was a teenager. It's always seem to get the job done. It's help with my acne and my oiliness that I experience in some area
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
I have used Clean and Clear for 15 years and never had any trouble with my skin. Thesalicylic acid has a cooling effect at first, so avoid the eyes. Overall I like it.
Victoria G.
Springfield, VA
Use this as my daytime moisturizer because it goes on really well under makeup, it's just enough moisture for my oily skin and also has salicylic acid to combat breakouts during the day!
hannah s.
Freeland, MD
Made me break out. don't recommend. smells bad too. it also got old and moldy very fast. no way should you buy this. it dried out my skin rather than moisturize it.
Chelsey P.
Pleasantville , Oh
Good moisturizer. Don't recommend however, if you have sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and it did burn a little, but overall good moisturizer and prevents acne
Misheica G.
I use this in combination with the face wash and I liked how it minimized my acne. After using this my face was no longer dry and my skin stayed moisturized all day.
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
This is a light weight moisturizer. It helps my face feel refreshed, but not greasey and heavy. It gave a good balance, perfect for the summer when you do not want to grease your face up!
Robin Y.
I love this product. I have very dry skin and this helps A TON and also helps with the acne! It is a little pricey, but it lasts for a long time and gets the job done!
kaili l.
Honolulu, HI
This makes my skin feel very moisturized. I love the cooling effect it gives. It also does a very good job with not only moisturizing, but also controlling my acne,
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?