BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Deicy A.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! I recommend for anyone that's barely starting out in skincare to purchase this not only is it affordable but it gets the job done. It is a must for my face
Megan C.
Wilkinson, IN
Favorite mousturizer!! I use it under my makeup and before bed, the salicylic acid in t really helps with my problem areas on my face too. I always have smooth skin!
Rowan W.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST. I use this religiously. Probably the best moisturizer for the best price. Leaves a fresh feel to your skin and isn't oily at all. I let my sister use it once and she hasn't stopped using it since.
Jade K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is nothing special, but it is great for everyday use. Awesome to wear under makeup, there is no balling up of the product and it doesn't lay it down weird.
Caitlin M.
Warrensburg, MO
Best moisturizer ever!! Have been using this for years and use it after I take me makeup off or put makeup on. Leaves skin so smooth and helps prevent blemishes also.
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA
I se this after washing my face and toning it and then applying this so that I don't get too oily and my skins gets the proper dose of moisturizer throughout the day
Laura
Not greasy its thick creamy I love it I put it on morning and night and sometimes in the middle of the day and my hands are so soft this lotion made me a lotion addict
NIcole L.
Blooming Prairie, MN
Not very impressed with this at all as soon as I put it on I feel like it dries out my skin and I have never had luck with clean and clear products fighting my acne.
Jessica W.
Conroe, TX
This product leaves your skin clean feeling with out the heavy feeling some moisturizers give you. The product does help treat a small amount of acne which is a plus. Overall my favorite moisturizer I use because it does not dry out skin or leave a greasy feeling.
Natalia S.
Mount Prospect, IL
Love this product it's thick enough to moisturize my extremely dry skin and doesn't clog my pores I have very sensitive skin and this moisturizer really works for me
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?