BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kelsey G.
Great for dry skin. I liked to use it after I got out of the shower and before I put on my makeup. Makes a great primer for your skin before putting on makeup. Keeps skin smooth.
Kelly B.
Georgetown, KY
This is a great moisturizer, it keeps you face hydrated and does not make it oily. Although at first it feels a little oily but after a while it soaks into the skin! No scent.
Ren K.
This product was perfect for my sensitive, oily skin. It left my skin feeling fresh and clean without leaving it overly dry or overly oily. I definitely recommend this product!
Hannah W.
Clear Lake, MN
I use it every night before going to bed. The only complaint I would have is that I have very sensitive skin and it can irritate the skin around my eyes if I am not careful!
Amber  V.
This is my absolute favorite mosturizer. I have dry skin, and oily skin, and it helps with both. It doesn't help with nor does it take care of my acne, but I don't use it every day like I should. I've been using it for years and I love it.
Dianiris R.
Palm Bay, FL
I love using this moisturizer ! I use this everyday, after i was my face in the morning and night. My face is so dry but this helps a lot. Its so affordable i can't get enough
ariel y.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this moisture for in the morning so I can have some salicylic acid so my acne can kinda clear up. It doesn't clog my pores and it makes my skin hydrated and doesn't burn.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I love this moisturizer. My skins got acne and can get very oily. This moisturizer is awesome because it hydrates my skin just enough without irritating it or adding to the oil.
Emily  H.
Very moisturizing! Almost oily/very wet. I bought mine in a pack with two other clean and clear products. The other two in the pack were very bad so buy it separately if you can. I have combo skin.
Jessica  K.
Fayetteville, AR
Awesome moisturizer! Love using this on my face in the mornings to help with my oil control throughout the day. A little goes a long way, so this bottle lasts a long time which is great news! Soaks into my skin fast and does not just sit on top of my face after application.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?