BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Christi W.
This dual action face cream is awesome. My face is prob the most driest thing on my body and I put this on every day after my shower and my face just feels soft and alive.
nat d.
long valley
I currently use this for my face, it works pretty good. I use it after I wash my face. It have prevented pimples from appearing. The only problem I have with it is that it dries out my skin most of the time and it gets really dry and a little ashy around my mouth and forehead.
Jennifer V.
This stuff is amazing. I have that weird dry acne prone skin and this is a good balance of actually moisturizing my face as well as helping with problem areas. It doesn't make my face burn after applying treatment like some others do.
Erica B.
Fayetteville, GA
I have used this moisturizer in the past and really liked the product for the price. It left my face feeling really refreshed, which I really liked, and I didn't face any issues with the moisturizer causing additional breakouts.
Alison E.
Harrisburg, PA
This is my favorite moisturizer because it protects against the sun and also fights acne. It doesn't dry my skin, but when my skin is going through dry bouts, I have to use another more powerful moisturizer to kick the flaking.
Danielle M.
Paducah, TX
I have used this moisturizer since i was about 12 years old and i swear by it i still use it to this day i highly recommend it if your looking a for a cheap but still really good moisturizer.
Danisha F.
I like this moisturizer a lot doesn't clog. My pores i think its really light i put this on under my my makeup and it keeps me moisturize the whole day my skin is also combination normal to oily
Tamrah B.
West Newbury, MA
I use this daily! its so important to moisturize your face. you kill two birds with one stone with this moisturizer as it helps prevent pimples and moisturizes your skin
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
Other moisturizers have left my skin oily and shiny half way through the day. I need a moisturizer that does its job but doesn't feel heavy. This is perfect for my skin!
Andrea  T.
After using this product for a week I noticed little bumps popping up all over my face. I don't think my skin ever felt that moisturized either :( price is great though.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?