BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kate B.
I have used this everyday for the past two years, and i am totally obsessed. I love this product and it makes my face feel fresh and i like that it also helps with breakouts
Mariana R.
San Diego, CA
This had been my go to moisturizer for a while, I take breaks but then I come running back, Doesn't feel thick and heavy, leaves you feeling fresh and keeps your face clear.
Danielle R.
I used to love this moisturizer. it's a light weight product that smooths on easy. Very cost effective, definitely get what you pay for! And it is oil free so wont clog pores!
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Im currently using this product and it does a nice job. However when i wake up in the a/m/ my face still feels a little dry so i add nivea lotion before applying make up.
Jenna N.
Saginaw, MI
I have combination skin. It's oily in the winter & dry in the summer and this works to hydrate and Moisturize my skin year round it also helps it stay clear it my favorite!
Ashley V.
Chatham, VA
I use this when I first get out the shower to lock in the moisture, because my face is prone to dry patches. I think for a drugstore moisturizer this is a really good one.
Stephanie L.
Semmes, AL
I've used this moisturizer every night for about two years. It's super light weight, and doesn't leave my skin looking or feeling greasy. I haven't had a single breakout since I started using it.
Natalie V.
Columbia, KY
I love this moisturizer! It's great to feel like you're moisturizing your face but not making it more greasy and prone to breakouts. It's very light and has a great scent.
This moisturizer had helped me so much. it helps clear my acne and even lightens dark spots slightly. I love the way it feels after you apply it as well, makes you feel very awake and refreshed!
kaylee u.
Brandon, FL
Best used acne treatment that u have bought in awhile. Most acne lotions dry out my face and this one does not. Good pic if you want some moisture and don't want the acne!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?