BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Liezl A.
North Las Vegas, NV
This treats both my face and acne. so the two in one works perfect if you have these skin condition. its light weight formula goes on smooth. and the scent it a little bit strong but I still recommend it
Adrienne S.
Clermont, FL
I love this moisturizer. Yes it keeps my face soft and moisturized however I saw no anti-acne effects in it. I have very acne prone skin so I was disappointed that it didn't help.
Roxanna B.
Austin, TX
I use this moisturizer on a daily basis. I do like it but the only complaint I have is that I get oily about three hours of wearing it. I do think it helps my skin from breakouts.
Ansley D.
I use this after every time I was my face, which is usually 3 times a day because my skin is so oily and I love it even more because it oil free. It help when my skin gets dry and clears that up really fast.
Sara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to use this moisturizer all the time. It works really well without making my face oily. I've started using a different moisturizer since my skin has become more sensitive.
Adriana F.
This is an ok facial moisturizer for those who have acne prone skin. I didn't notice it clear up any acne, but it did a good job at moisturizing and not causing too many break outs.
Maryse R.
Circleville, OH
I love this moisturizer. It's so lightweight and doesn't feel like it's caked on. It makes your skin soft and allows your pores to breathe. I would highly recommend this lotion!
Erica b.
Inver Grove, MN
I use this for everything! i have acne prone skin so even when i need more moisture i apply this first to avoid break outs. This is also a great product to use after waxing or shaving delicate areas as it helps prevent ingrown hair and bumps!
Jordin P.
Gallagher, WV
I love this product! I bought other moisturizers but nothing NF has compared to this. It doesn't make my face feel oily, it hydrates & makes your skin soft. The only down side is I don't like the smell.
Mallory M.
Austin, TX
This moisturizer has helped with my dry skin and help keep pimples from appearing. I've been using this product for years and always keep it around the house. My boyfriend has started to use it as well.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?