BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jaclyn C.
West Chester, PA
This product is amazing especially for the price. I use it everyday and it keeps acne away and keeps my skin super soft. Can sometimes leave my face a little shinny though
Jessica  K.
Fayetteville, AR
Awesome moisturizer! Love using this on my face in the mornings to help with my oil control throughout the day. A little goes a long way, so this bottle lasts a long time which is great news! Soaks into my skin fast and does not just sit on top of my face after application.
Zoe D.
Chester, VA
This stuff is a very light moisturizer so if you have very dry skin I would not recommend. Also, the main reason I did not like this was because it broke me out really bad.
Lindsay C.
Columbus, OH
I have been using this moisturizer was years and it is the only one that doesn't cause me to break out. It does a great job at keeping my skin happy and not dry. I also love that it doesn't have much of a scent since I have allergies.
Hannah A.
If you have very dry skin, this probably won't do much for you because it's not a very hydrating moisturizer. If you have more oily skin, you would probably have more luck.
Mariana R.
San Diego, CA
This had been my go to moisturizer for a while, I take breaks but then I come running back, Doesn't feel thick and heavy, leaves you feeling fresh and keeps your face clear.
sydney j.
Charleston, SC
Love this product i live at the beach so my face can get oily or really dry . It makes your face very soft and gets the job done i use it every time i get out of the shower
Destiny H.
I use this moisturizer everyday before putting on my make up. Works great! It has a little stingy feeling but that's just the moisturizer working to help prevent break outs
Kari M.
Lockport, NY
This is an excellent moisturizer. It helps prevent breakouts while providing the right amount of moisture to the skin. Definitely doesn't make your face feel greasy at all!
Kimberly H.
Tulsa, OK
I really love this moisturizer,it's light on your face and also works on acne and I for one know for sure this stuff really works over a period of use,must have for everyone
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?