BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Catherine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I have nothing but fantastic things to say about this product. I use it with the Clean & Clear facial wash and toner and it works wonders! To buy the set of three at Target is like $7-$12 which is a crazy great deal! I highly HIGHLY recommend you give it a try to combat acne.
Kayla J.
Glendale , AZ
This is my daily moisturizer. I have rather oil skin and it's hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my skin feel even worse. For me this product keeps my t-zone matte for a good while but keeps the sides of my nose nice and moisturized! it does exactly what i need it to do.
Lindsey L.
I love this product.  It has a pretty good smell, and it works really well.  I have bought it at walmart and target.  The price isn't too terrible.  I would buy this product again, and I would most likely recommend to others.  This is one of my go-to products for my daily routine.  Love it!
Lauren M.
San Jose, CA
This lotion is pretty good and definitely helps keep acne at bay (to some degree, though it's no miracle worker). You need kind of a lot of it to cover your whole face (I usually need about 3 pumps). My only complaint is it doesn't do much to actually moisturize my skin.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This is a great moisturizer. It comes in a great package with a pump and is easy to use. I use this everyday and I will repurchase. I like that it is a drug store product because it is inexpensive and its easy to purchase. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Elaine B.
Newnan, GA
Not a bad moisturizer, not my favorite go to. It's quiet gentle and smooth. I don't know why but I feel like something is different about it from years ago when I first started using it. I have recommended it to others and they absolutely love it especially since it's oil free.
Tasha D.
Morehead, KY
This used to be my HG facial moisturizer when ibwas more prone to breakouts. My skin has cleared up since then and I don't use this anymore but in would definitely reccomend to those who have oily skin or acne. I was able to moisturize my skin without making it feel more oily.
Shawnna S.
Galloway, NJ
I really like the moisturizer. It's gentle enough that I can use it every day, but still strong enough to keep away most pimples. I say most because it doesn't work on make up acne. Only downside really. Bonus points for being medicated but not having a funky chemical smell .
Sydney C.
The only moisturizer I use. 1 because it is so affordable. 2 because it has cleared my acne. 3 because it has made my face smoother than a dream.I highly recommend if you have sensitive acne prone skin. It will clear it right up. I use it everyday after my shower. I love it!
Andrea O.
I like this moisturizer because it's really moisturizing and it doesn't leave the face feeling greasy. It feels a bit harsh on my skin. And it's my first time using it. I would definatly recommend it to people who have oily skin but still need moisture and people with acne
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?