BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Moira L.
Naperville , Illinois
I love there moisturizer it make my face feel soft and it stays on all day. I put it on every day after my shower and before I put on my makeup! It's very lightweight and helps your makeup not look cakey
Roxanna B.
Austin, TX
I use this moisturizer on a daily basis. I do like it but the only complaint I have is that I get oily about three hours of wearing it. I do think it helps my skin from breakouts.
Brooke N.
Fort Myers, FL
My favorite moisturizer. Every once in awhile I switch to try something new but I always come back to this one. It goes on good and I don't feel like my face feels greasy or oily.
erin b.
Alexandria, LA
This is the only moisturizer I buy, and I love it! It feels great on my sensitive skin, and helps with controlling breakouts. Definitely recommend! It's very gentle on my skin.
Taylor B.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this product after every face wash . It keeps my skin feeling right and healthy . While giving my face a glow that last all day !! You can never go wrong with this product
Danielle J.
This is a good product I have really oily skin and sometimes it gets dry around my nose but this kind of like balances it out it adds some moisture with out making it extra oily
Rachel R.
Tucson, AZ
This is the only moisturizer that does not make me break out! I use it everyday and even though it has the salicylic acid it does not dry me out at all. It's smooth under my makeup and stays nice ALL day.
Nicole F.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Best moisturizer I have found for my oily skin. I use it both in the morning and at night It is very light weight and that is one of my favorite things about. I put it on right before putting on my foundation and have absolutely no problems.
Lauren A.
Redondo Beach, CA
I have been using this product for a very long time now. It is gentle enough to not irritate my since, but still gives is the moisture is needs while helping with my acne issues.
Cristina G.
victorville, CA
This was working for the first couple of weeks for me but then my skin started to breakout. I liked the smell and the way my skin felt but i just wish my skin didn't breakout.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?