BY CLEAN & CLEAR #56 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Claire L.
For someone with combination skin & hormonal acne, this product just didn't give my skin the moisture it needed- often leaving me with dry/peeling patches even after several applications.
Lauren G.
Highland, AR
This is one of my must have beauty products for over 10 years free, my favorite part about it is that it's oil free. My skin can get a little oily so, the oil free moisturizer is trick!
Kesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Such a great moisturizer for oily skin. I have combination skin so I always break out around my chin and forehead along with dry spots. This helps control it. Great for underneath primer before makeup application.
Yanglin C.
This product promised to do to things- moisturize skin and prevent acne. It did neither of those things. The dry parts of my skin did no improve and my acne certainly didn't clear up.
Amber W.
Marysville, PA
This product is awesome at keeping my skin hydrated but also helps fight acne at the same time. I haven't tried any other moisturizers recently because this one does such a great job!
Kelsie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I use this ever morning, and I love it. The moisturizer is very light and it doesn't make your face look super oily. Not only does it work to fight my dry skin helps keep my acne away!
mara T.
Bedford, WY
I love it because it's a light moisturizer and it doesn't make you oily. Its great if you have oily skin but if you have dry skin you might want something a little more moisturizing
Naty C.
I have always used this. i love it. maybe its because i haven't tried another brand. anyway, i love how refreshing my face feels after washing my face. it helps with my mild breakouts.
Lesley A.
Salyersville, Ky
I used this for years when I was in high school. It was very effective and it was the only moisturizer I used. Now that I'm older i need a little extra. I still highly recommend this
Meagan W.
I was looking for a moisturizer for my dry and oily skin I get in the winter, this product didn't seem to help the dryness at all. The smell was good though and my skin does seem clearer, but I wouldn't purchase this product again in the cold months.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?