BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Brittany K.
Love love love this moisturizer! it keeps my face from getting dry and also prevents breakouts. I feel so safe with this product and have been using it for years. definitely recommend!
Kelsie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I use this ever morning, and I love it. The moisturizer is very light and it doesn't make your face look super oily. Not only does it work to fight my dry skin helps keep my acne away!
Danielle D.
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of this moisturizer but it can work if your in a pinch. It's not very moisturizing and it almost makes the skin feel kinda tight and not healthy in a way.
Sara C.
San Ramon, CA
I really love this product. I've tried all kinds of facial moisturizers, including Clinique, Alba, Cetaphil, and La Mer (which is a very expensive high end product). None of the products I've tried are as effective or affordable as this moisturizer.
Catherine L.
This moisturizer is very dryimg, which is extremely counterproductive. after I put this stuff on my face it feels very tight and uncomfortable, like I just used a very harsh cleanser.
Meagan W.
I was looking for a moisturizer for my dry and oily skin I get in the winter, this product didn't seem to help the dryness at all. The smell was good though and my skin does seem clearer, but I wouldn't purchase this product again in the cold months.
Chari C.
I have to say, I swear by this stuff. If I haven't used it after washing my face, my face will tell me. Other brands that I have used don't moisturize as well and my face ends up super oily by the end of the day.
Kay J.
This product is great if you suffer with acne and dry skin, which I do both. I use this right before bed and with the salicylic acid in it it helps with breakouts without drying your skin out which most acne products do. It can make your face a little bit red, but other than that it's perfect
Lynne B.
Hoschton, GA
I've been using this little gem since grad school. It's very light, yet moisturizing and the salicylic acid helps keep breakouts under control. I wear it every day under my makeup.
Naty C.
I have always used this. i love it. maybe its because i haven't tried another brand. anyway, i love how refreshing my face feels after washing my face. it helps with my mild breakouts.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?