BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Danielle D.
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of this moisturizer but it can work if your in a pinch. It's not very moisturizing and it almost makes the skin feel kinda tight and not healthy in a way.
Keisha L.
seattle, WA
It's my absolute favorite and my #1 go-to. i ise it every time I wash my face and also to spot treat any break outs. zits are usally gone 100% in 24-48 hours. i cant recommend this enough.
Chari C.
I have to say, I swear by this stuff. If I haven't used it after washing my face, my face will tell me. Other brands that I have used don't moisturize as well and my face ends up super oily by the end of the day.
Isamar  P.
Wilmington , CA
One of the best I have purchased. It doesn't break you out at all considering I have really oily skin but it work really well . I would recommend if you are trying to clear your skin as well have a nice smith skin
Sara C.
San Ramon, CA
I really love this product. I've tried all kinds of facial moisturizers, including Clinique, Alba, Cetaphil, and La Mer (which is a very expensive high end product). None of the products I've tried are as effective or affordable as this moisturizer.
Naty C.
I have always used this. i love it. maybe its because i haven't tried another brand. anyway, i love how refreshing my face feels after washing my face. it helps with my mild breakouts.
Kay J.
This product is great if you suffer with acne and dry skin, which I do both. I use this right before bed and with the salicylic acid in it it helps with breakouts without drying your skin out which most acne products do. It can make your face a little bit red, but other than that it's perfect
brittany d.
Riviera Beach, FL
This moisturizer came with a 3 step cleansing system I purchased at walmart. great price and keeps my skin from getting too dry, especially around my nose 👃 area that tends to peel
Jackie P.
Have been using this moisturizer for good 5 months. In love with this product helps my skin so much since I exfoliate a lot due to acne. Help my makeup glide on after I apply it.
Alicia M.
This is the only moisturizer I use ! Been using it for 4 years and it just leaves my face feeling so fresh and hydrated I highly recommend it and it helps you from breaking out !
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?