BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Rachael H.
West Lafayette, IN
The only moisturizer I use. It feels amazing on my skin, and helps keeps my face from becoming oily. It really does help with my acne, and is just the best moisturizer I've used so far.
Amber W.
Marysville, PA
This product is awesome at keeping my skin hydrated but also helps fight acne at the same time. I haven't tried any other moisturizers recently because this one does such a great job!
Lynne B.
Hoschton, GA
I've been using this little gem since grad school. It's very light, yet moisturizing and the salicylic acid helps keep breakouts under control. I wear it every day under my makeup.
Lesley A.
Salyersville, Ky
I used this for years when I was in high school. It was very effective and it was the only moisturizer I used. Now that I'm older i need a little extra. I still highly recommend this
Katie L.
This moisturizer keeps my face feeling soft without an oily residue! I also love that it is dual action, so pimples are gone! It tingles a little when applied, who doesn't love that?!
Veronica E.
Very good product 😅 I really liked it 🙃 it was very effective 🙂. I totally met my expectations 😋. I use it every day and it makes my face feel so refreshed 😆. I really recommend it 😝
Chari C.
I have to say, I swear by this stuff. If I haven't used it after washing my face, my face will tell me. Other brands that I have used don't moisturize as well and my face ends up super oily by the end of the day.
mara T.
Bedford, WY
I love it because it's a light moisturizer and it doesn't make you oily. Its great if you have oily skin but if you have dry skin you might want something a little more moisturizing
Catherine L.
This moisturizer is very dryimg, which is extremely counterproductive. after I put this stuff on my face it feels very tight and uncomfortable, like I just used a very harsh cleanser.
Emma M.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this lotion! It helps fight acne but still moisturizes! I have really dry skin and it did work for a while but i needed to incorportate a thicker creme at night to help with the dryness with this lotion.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?