BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Tiffany C.
Jackson, TN
I usually love clean and clear products they are a great price for a usually equally as good product but this moisturizer did nothing for my skin. Absolutely nothing it was like rubbing on water it didn't moisturize.
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL
I love this product and I'm really happy I found it because it refreshes your face after you have washed it and it feels nice and cool once you apply it and it helps me get rid of pimples
Kayleigh G.
Baltimore, MD
Have use this product for 12 years. It wasn't until I turned 28 that I needed to start using a more age-appropriate moisturizer. This kept my skin hydrated but balanced - and acne free!
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
This stuff works pretty well and I would repurchase again, however it is not the best out there. If you have extremely dry skin I wouldn't recommend this by any means!
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
I have used this moisturizer since I was in high school (2005-2008) and still use it to this day! I absolutely love it! It's cheap and does the job and I love the way it feels on my skin! :)
Stephanie  P.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not really the kind to spend much time when it come to moisturizing but back in high school I realized my face would get super dry, that was until I started using this! It's been years and it's still so reliable!
Adriana M.
I like the feeling it gives your skin after you put it on, I was recommended this product for oily skin and it really works , it doesn't over moisturize it gives your face a good feeling
Piper S.
Vernon, CT
This oil-free moisturizer is awesome. I would highly recommend this moisturizer to anyone with combination skin types, like me. It is a sort of watery texture, but I love that. This moisturizer doesn't dry my skin out like most facial moisturizers have in the past, and it also does not make my skin oily, which I LOVE.
Rachael M.
I use this lotion after I shower everyday. My face has never been this soft before and I love it. I can't say how effective it is at preventing acne, but would still recommend trying it.
Lisha M.
This is a favorite of mine. I have oily skin that tends to dry out after the use of cleaning products. This adds just the right amount of moisture and is lightweight with no greasy feel.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?