BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Piper S.
Vernon, CT
This oil-free moisturizer is awesome. I would highly recommend this moisturizer to anyone with combination skin types, like me. It is a sort of watery texture, but I love that. This moisturizer doesn't dry my skin out like most facial moisturizers have in the past, and it also does not make my skin oily, which I LOVE.
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL
I love this product and I'm really happy I found it because it refreshes your face after you have washed it and it feels nice and cool once you apply it and it helps me get rid of pimples
Rachael H.
West Lafayette, IN
The only moisturizer I use. It feels amazing on my skin, and helps keeps my face from becoming oily. It really does help with my acne, and is just the best moisturizer I've used so far.
Julia M.
Belvidere
I use this product for the Silicic acid compound. I have hyperpigmentation and keratosis at times on my neck. When I am diligent to using this moisturizer on my neck daily, it goes away!
Kelsey A.
This moisturizer is good for more oily-prone skin. I do not think it's very suitable for dryer skin, especially in the winter months. It is very lightweight and keeps you oil free all day.
Aiko B.
Silver Spring, MD
I have mild acne. This lotion has kept me from getting worse. It keeps me hydrated during the day and has salysilic acid (ithinki spelt that right). For the price its amazing it lasts me a long time . I have many many many empty bottles of this cause i love it so much.
Emma C.
Bryan, TX
Very light on the face. Soaks in right away which is nice for the morning routine. I have combination skin and I found it a little too drying for everyday use but is still good to use when I am having a bad breakout.
Laura N.
Wayland, MI
I really like this 2 in 1 product. It works really well on my skin. It's moisturizing and treats. I stopped using it for awhile but definitely will be going back to this product soon.
Kesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Such a great moisturizer for oily skin. I have combination skin so I always break out around my chin and forehead along with dry spots. This helps control it. Great for underneath primer before makeup application.
Grace R.
This is my go-to moisturizer when I'm having breakouts or during the summer. It goes on light and stays that way. My skin is pretty sensitive, and I had no problems with this product.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?