BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
karen a.
This product did NOTHING for my skin!! I do not recomment it. I have really oily skin and this would just make it get more oily and it also did NOT help with acne it actually made me break out more. Not for sensitive skin
Amanda F.
Long Pond, PA
I use this moisturizer every single day, it does everything it says it will. plus one bottle lasts a reallly long time. I've been using this for about 2 years now & I won't change products!
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
I really enjoy how smoothly this moisturizer goes on. My face tingles when I first put it on which makes me think that it's really working. This moisturizer will not make your makeup clump up.
Alex C.
North Bend, OH
I have very acne prone skin and worry about thick moisturizers adding oil to my skin, but I don't have that problem with this one. Keeps my skin hydrated while also protecting from breakouts
Hannah B.
I love this product! It helps with my dry skin and keeps my face moist. It has a acne agent that helps fight against dirt and oil but I put my own acne cream on before applying the product!
Brittany C.
Columbia, SC
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It does not leave my face feeling oily and is perfect to use under makeup. I wear it daily during the summer since it is so light weight and oil free.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
I really like this to help fight my acne while keeping it moisturized. I would definitely recommend this but buy it on sale because It seems to have a higher price than I would like to pay.
Stephanie G.
I love this stuff. Most face lotions I've tried have either dried out my face or made me break out. This one works wonders for my face. It moisturizes, but doesn't leave my face feeling oily.
Emily T.
Moisturizers my skin and keeps it soft even in the winter when the harsh winds dry it out. You can feel the coolness fighting the acne and bacteria. Love how soft and smooth it makes my face!
Leslie A.
Hampton, VA
I can feel this lotion working against my acne, but still leaving my skin not flakey looking. I am very happy with this product and have purchased it twice since the first time I bought it.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?